Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrimmages continue

Yesterday the 2009 LM Aces had two more tune-up scrimmages, before their opener this Friday at Upper Dublin. The first scrimmage found LM shuting out West Chester Rustin 1-0 with some strong defensive play. After an hour break the balls began going into the net, as the Aces won more comfortably against William Tennant than the 3-2 score would indicate. With a key injury to returning starting defenseman Mike Lemonick, one of only 2 starters returning from last year, the rebuilding Aces will have to pick up the slack come Friday, when they open their 2009 regular season schedule with a non-league contest at Upper Dublin.

I hope all of our LMSAA members have been regular visitors here at Coach D's Blog. As I stated last week, I am trying to put out all the info I did last year here on the blog, and eventually doing away with the emails. Just to give me an idea of how many of you are reading this, please email me at: bubdavidson@comcast.net and just say "Yes", or, click on "comments" below and leave me a message. Thanks for your continued support of LM Aces Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment